Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

We be Chillin'...



Well it's Friday and I'm tired...Grey and I have 4 more days lefts of school and then it's sweet ol' summer time...I think I'll take that;)
 Lots of playing at the park for us this week...

Sister was dancing in her rainboots...I love this girl...




 Grey wanted on the baby swing for a bit...trust me that didn't last too long...




Uncle Just was home this past week so we did a lot of 'enjoying'...





Is this a good uncle or what??!


Lovin' life and lovin' the swings...


We are still stocking the neighborhood pond...and let me tell you it's a miracle that these little fish make it into this pond alive;)  Some littles around here tend to want to squeeze them a little too tight;)
Sister was almost thrown in;)

Happy Friday!  We hope you enjoy your long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sailor looks like she is full of personality! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny is Sailor?! What a little ham...haha! So cute!

    ReplyDelete