Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday's Happenings...

First off, Sailor thoroughly enjoyed her cereal today...


and this lil' guy was up and at em' early this morning because Grammy Ann took him to the museum...along with his buddy Brody and his grandma...so Grey should have fun today...He couldn't wait to go!



 and Sailor is Miss Flexible lately...she's been grabbing at her feet constantly...right on track for her 4th month...











and this would be her getting mad...don't you wish you were that flexible?!

As for me, I'm trying to catch up on some pictures, clean my house, and get a work out in.

I woke up this morning telling Nate I think I'm gonna run the turkey trot this year.  He told me -"didn't you say that last year? " ha!

Um, yes, yes I did!

But I'm gonna try again...yeah we'll see how that turns out!

3 comments:

  1. Paigey is grabbing her feet too - love it! Looks like Sailor loves her cereal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it and if you get tired there is always just walking the trot. I mean seriously what could be better than a brisk walk around O town??? Um yeah almost nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures of Sailor! Love when they grab their feet!

    ReplyDelete