Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Date night

with who you ask?!  Well let me show you.

With my favorite little man and the garbage can


the newest resident that has taken up space right in front of our yard.  A dove!  Every night after putting Greyson down for the night I have been sitting outside on the front porch for a little bit and this dove has been there every. single. night.


He's all cool in his "I Fish" T-shirt.


My pretty flowers that have grown sooooooooooooo much over the summer....I really do love these flowers......my only flowers that I plant.....


Oh and this.....well this was supposed to portray me - very tired from my day in kindergarten and Grey the maniac, but don't know what it turned out to be but I did notice all my freckles these days....lol!


Grey kept pointing to my toes.....I think because I changed nail polish and because he watched me do it so he knew.


Then he got a "boo-boo"



that I kissed of course and all was good again....




then Grey decided to check on my flowers.



just not sure what this was supposed to be?



and another one like this....I was trying to get a pic of the two of us, but you see when you have a prime lens you can't zoom in and out so it's only as far as your arm will reach and this is what I got.....me again!


I just like his face in this one.


Takin' a break





so there you have it a date night for sure with my lil man, the garbage can, a dove, my flowers, and some fresh air......

And here's a little video.....I am prepping him early for his big day.

1 comment: