Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

...and now for the truth!

Yesterday I confessed 5 things about myself, 4 which were false.  Here are the truth and lies explained.

1. I love watching discovery channel when it's shark week.  This is the TRUTH!  I have an obsession with sharks especially great white sharks.  Whenever I have the chance to watch them or if there is something on about them, I will watch it.  Although, I will not step into the ocean farther than my knees and if I'm in a lake or dark waters you can forget it.  I hate the feeling of not knowing what's underneath me.  hah!


2. I really like to cook. - Sorry this is NOT true.  Although when I do cook it usually is pretty good if I do say so myself.  But in all honesty I find this to be a little stressful in my life right now.  My downfall is that I don't plan ahead of time for the week.  So, after school I am usually scrambling like -what am I going to cook or do for supper.  For example, Tuesday I had not pulled anything out of the freezer so at school nothing sounded better to me other than a grilled steak.  So, I picked up Grey and off to the grocery store we went.  See I don't like doing this at the last minute.  If I would have been on top of it I would have bought the steaks on Sunday (my grocery shopping day) but I didn't.

3. I like cats for pets.  OH MY GOSH - I DESPISE CATS!!!  It doesn't help that I am EXTREMELY allergic to them like my eyes swell shut and I get chest heavy  and so on.......I would NEVER have a cat as a pet.  I also think they are kinda mean.  Sorry for any of you cat lovers out there.

4. I don't like to floss my teeth.  Are you kidding?  I actually do LIKE to floss my teeth.  Is that weird?  I floss in the morning, at lunch (my kindergardners always stare when I floss -yes I pull out my floss from my purse and do it right there in front of them as they come in from recess-hah!)  and I floss at night.  I love to floss-lol!

5. I really don't like subway.  And this last statement is definitely false.  There is nothing better for lunch than a crisp/fresh sub with all those yummy veggies on it.  Yummm!

So there you have it.....I like doing this bloggy fun stuff!  Let's think of another one girls!

2 comments:

  1. sharks .... they are pretty cool, i must admit!! :) and i agree with #3 100%!!! OMG .... i hate CATS, everything about them!!! ick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could've wrote about everything here for myself as well. sharks are fascinating, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete