Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Day for a hair cut

What else is there to do on a snow day other than get another hair cut?  Yep that's what we did.  We did some serious playing this morning, watched a little Sesame Street, went down for a nap, and then went to get a hair cut.  By the time we left to get a hair cut it was pretty bad out but we made it.  Grey was not very happy when we got there.  But, a sucker and mommy's lap did the trick.

These were taken with Nate's phone...I meant to bring my camera but I forgot it.






So, when we got home from the Barber shop Grey was full of hair so into the tub he went and then I styled his hair and took some pictures.














Happy Snow Day!

1 comment:

  1. great haircut :) my boys could honestly use a cut every two weeks i swear ... their hair grows like crazy!

    ReplyDelete