Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

I guess we bowl too!

Ever since we went to Bass Pro Shop, Greyson has been asking to go bowling.  They had a bowling alley in the restaurant there.  Grey really wanted to do it, but we decided against it.  However, we promised him that we would go another day.

Well 'another' day was yesterday!  He was so excited.  From the bowling shoes, to the cool socks, to picking out his very own bowling ball, to typing in our names on the screen...he thought it was pretty cool to say the least.  And we were informed that 'the man in the yellow hat' also went bowling.  (from Curious George)
 he picked a red bowling ball;)

They set up the bumpers for Grey.  Nate and I did it the 'professional' way...oh you know!



Cutest little bowler that 'I' know!

He was very good at waiting for his ball to come up...ha!

and this little girl was Grey's biggest fan...she decided to just watch us bowl;)


See how intent Sailor was on watching us...


I don't have any of me bowling, but I do have to tell you I was the winner...haha!  But we will just keep our scores to ourselves...right Nate!!!  Just kidding!
Nate joked and said..."let's get a babysitter for the kids and come back for a re-match?!"






And in other news,
Poor lil' Miss has a cold this week...
She caught it from her brother...so we are back to running the humidifier and keeping her as comfortable as can be...


and to end this post today I'm leaving you with some pictures of Sailor in the tub sink...



The girl and her many faces :)
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment