Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Date night!


Saturday night grammy Ann came over to watch the kids so that Nate and I could go to dinner.  We left the house at 5:30 and we were back...wait for it...........8:30!  I know!

But let me tell you those three hours were wonderful.  We ordered cocktails, appetizers, a few more cocktails, and then we had our meal.  It was perfect.  No interruptions.  Just the two of us enjoying eachother and some good conversation.


Nate asked if I felt like going out for a little bit after dinner, but honestly we were both tired and he didn't care at all, so we just went home.

As soon as we walked in the door, Grey was super excited and said, "ok mommy, you can wash off your lipstick now!" 

That kid cracks me up;)

3 comments:

  1. You guys are a gorgeous couple. Date nights are so fun, they rejuvenate us. Glad I found your blog and glad you got a date!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Care! And yes aren't date nights fun! They don't come around too often, but they are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. we need to do date nights more! great pics.

    ReplyDelete