Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Slip~N~Slide it is...

But I don't have to like it!!!

Well that Livy Lou again...now the girl has a cool slip-n-slide in her back yard and of course I had to check it out. My mom checked the weather and it said 88, so the only thing to do was be by water. First of all, the water was a bit chilly than what Bahama Joe (me) is used to, but hey I'm a go with the flow type of kid so I was able to get passed it and was fine. Just sittin' mindin my own business, well then Auntie Amy decided to throw me on the raft and try pushing me down it. Let me tell you I was not about it at all. I think I will just sit and watch Livy do it next time!

Here's me just mindin' my own business...

still just chillin'

Here we go for a ride....gearin' me up on the raft...READY

SET...

GO...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
classic (this kid is gonna love this someday!)

Needless to say, I just went back to chillin'


By the end of the day something was on my mom's lens on her camera...maybe vegetable oil...Granny Ann you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you???lol!

That's alright!

Hey Ebby wanna join me?




















2 comments:

  1. He really looks like Just in the second picture!!! Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! Yeah I think so too...we go back and forth everyday on who this kid looks like! lol!

    ReplyDelete