Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a girl thing?!?!?

We got to grammy's house early yesterday morning. I was feeding Grey his morning yogurt and this is the bib grammy had. lol!
Isn't he pretty in his pink bib?!?!?

Maybe grammy needs some new bibs. What do you think?

I tell you what I am just throwing all of these ladies "off" around here! That's what you get when you throw a BOY into the mix.

Let's start with the basics for boys...hmmm where do we start....how about...
  • dirt bikes
  • mud
  • motorcycles
  • trucks
  • cars
  • fishin'
  • star wars of course
  • da' bears for football season (you know I can do 'touchdown' now better referred to as 'so big')
  • and let's end with a blue bib

Okay I think that's a good start for now...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment