Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

And he got stuck...

Yep stuck...Now my Greyson does NOT get stuck ANYWHERE and any of you who are around him know that. This little busy body can get anywhere, into anything, and make his way out of anything...However, the other morning I brought him to grandma Joyce's house to play for a little bit while I got some things done and he got stuck under the chair. He was going for a ball. And he literally could NOT get out. He eventually figured it out though! We were laughin' and he was looking at us like hey are you gonna help me here...so what do I do....you know....i went and grabbed my camera and then I of course helped my little bugger!

Here he is...STUCK!

Lookin for me---hey mom can you help me here???

And he's out...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment