Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

It's what Summers are meant for...



hangin poolside and munchin' on a popscicle!


So, it was really really hot yesterday!!! The morning was supposed to start with church but my mom thought St. Joe's had a 8am...turns out the woman doesn't know everything...so we went home put me to bed and my Aunt Amy came over to watch me while my folks headed to mass! Then we got home, did some grocery shoppin, and off to the pool we went. My dad opted not to go...He is not a big fan of public pools. We met granny Ann and papa Mike and Auntie Amy and Livy and MD was there too! I was pretty good. I crawled all over the baby pool on ALL fours I might add. And I kept sticking my head in the water! Then to end my pool day papa Mike bought me a popscicle, it sure was good and it hit the spot!





Papa Mike and Livy Lou






Granny Ann...



















No comments:

Post a Comment