Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Auntie Georgia's Baby Shower...

These were the favors....read on...




Auntie Georgia's baby shower was a complete SUCCESS! She was feelin' lots of Love last Sunday. Aunt Amy and my mom did the planning for this one. We had it at Uptown...a little luncheon....some cake....some presents....some girl talk....it was all good!

Aunt Amy did these really cute favors. She bought everyone a bag of popcorn and then had them wrapped in what said "Georgia is ready to Pop" and they were pink wrappers...They were really cute. We all took those home! She also made each person their own individual bag of caramel corn to take home. It was yummy!

Georgia and Adam ended up getting some really nice gifts. I talked to Georgia yesterday and she said she was kinda overwhelmed and everything was just sitting in the baby's room for now. I told her it would all get done and it will. Wait till' that "nesting" thing kicks into high gear...

Here are some pics I took...I didn't take all that many but here are some...

I guess I was supposed to make a "goofy" face but instead I just smiled...

Georgia with her mom-Judy, sister-Tiffany, and Tiffany's kids McKenzie and Dawson (remember Grey's new friend) Yes I was a little sad seeing Dawson walk around at the shower because I was supposed to bring Grey there, but we all know that could NOT have happened...









Grammy Ann and Grammy Judy with Georgia







And again







and again




Auntie Amy and Auntie Georgia with the cake





Georgia and me




Grammy Ann and georgia and grammy Joyce




More of the girls





The Riva/Prosinski clan...take one





take two





And the cake




Me, Georgia and Camron





Goofy faces with Auntie Mims







Yes Adam and Georgia are truly blessed and have lots to be thankful for. And they have lots of PINK to show for it for now.














2 comments:

  1. very cute! georgia looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s onerous to search out knowledgeable individuals on this topic, however you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks visit

    ReplyDelete