Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starved Rock

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that we decided to take Grey out to Starved Rock. Actually, it was Nate's idea. He called after school and said let's go....at first I didn't really feel like it...

On Sunday, my mom, Grey, and I went out of town shopping. So, then I thought....perfect....I will put Grey in one of his new outfits and do a photo shoot out at Starved Rock. NOt really what Nate had in mind but it worked. Grey looked adorable in his gap outfit. I really love baby Gap for him....He could have done an ad for them yesterday! Let's just say we only did a "little" damage at the Gap!

This is the new hat and gloves from the Gap....now I need to find a matching winter coat...

Thinkin' he's hot stuff






That's a big pumpkin Grey!








He on the move








Gotta love fall!











1 comment:

  1. jason always loves that i turn everything into a photoshoot too! ;)

    ReplyDelete