Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!






Today is Papa Mike's 58th Birthday! He doesn't look a day over 50! We knew today would kinda be a hectic day so we made sure we visited Papa Mike yesterday! He has been working like crazy and he will be tired today when he gets home.


We stopped to bring him his cards and so I could have some play time with him. I really love to play with Ebby too.


I played "fetch" with Ebby....I wrestled with my Papa...and I played with papa's cell phone...you know me I just love those cell phones and what's even better is that my papa keeps his clipped to his belt so i can just snatch that thing right up!


Happy Birthday Papa Mike....we love you!















Grammy Ann




Playin with papa



Getting that cell phone



































2 comments:

  1. Love the pics with papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Papa Mike! Greyson you are just my little pumpkin. I love every minute I get to spend with you~ Grammy Ann

    ReplyDelete