Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

36 weeks

WOW!  OH BABY!  I. FEEL. HUGE. at this point, but whattya gonna do?!  I can't believe I'm still takin' pics of this belly but of course I want to be able to look back and see what it was like...I don't know how my belly can get any bigger, but I'm sure it will...
                                                                           36 weeks

I really can't complain...My feet are not even swelling yet until I go to bed at night...

For those of you that don't know I am scheduled for a c-section the last week of June, but my Dr. doesn't think I will make it until then so it could be in 1 week or 2 weeks but at the most Baby E. will be here in 3 weeks for sure...can you believe it?  Can you see now why I'm getting a little anxious and we still DON'T have a NAME!!!!!!!!!!!  Yikes!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute, Alicia!! Seems like you just announced your pregnancy & now you are just a few short weeks away from meeting your baby. Good luck in coming weeks.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were having a c-section! Is there a reason? Can't wait to see if it is a boy or a girl!! Good luck with everything Leesh. - michele Kang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting close!!! Can you believe it? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so close now!!! how exciting!!! this little one will have the perfect name even if you don't quite know what it is yet! heehee :)

    ReplyDelete