Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Where it all started and Maternity Pictures...

Dear Baby Ernat,
We wanted to take the time to take your picture of you inside me.  My days are numbered with you SO CLOSE to me and all to myself, so your daddy and I decided to take you and your big brother back to where it all started for us.  Your daddy and I met at Rotary park years ago and now we've come back with both you and Grey!  Look at what we've got!



I'm thinkin' you are gonna be a "little" bigger than your brother who weighed in at 7lbs 5oz...and your mama is not the only one that thinks so...ha!



You have been cooking in my belly for 9 whole months...and you have been pretty good to me...You have been an active little bugger the whole time.  We cannot wait to meet you.



We have read to you, we have talked to you, we have played the "finger in the air song" to you-compliments of your brother Grey, and we have prepped your big brother as much as can be;)  I promise!


We LOVE you so much and I know you are going to fill the 4th spot in our family PERFECTLY! 






 
You and your brother are in for a new kind of ride, but a really really good one.



So this is us Baby E...your folks







You already have just the right spot...


just like Grey...



We are patiently waiting for you little angel.  Come join us soon!

3 comments:

  1. L O V E this!!!! baby E is blessed with such a great momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! baby e is very very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete