Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Floor

Well Summer is my time to do my house projects, so this year I thought I would finally get my kitchen floor done.  I have NOT liked the kitchen floor since we bought our house and we have made it work, but I just couldn't take it anymore.  SO we are laying ceramic tile this weekend.  I can't wait to see what it looks like finished.

Grey was totally ready with all his tools!


He got to work with the boys right away...He just couldn't decide which drill to use




So, this is BEFORE....


Stay tuned for the AFTER picture!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH it's gonna look fab! I love how you start projects like days before a baby is coming. Only you Cuz! Lovin Grey gettin so into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! D I knew you would appreciate this...I think baby will hold out for mama until this is done...lol!

    ReplyDelete