Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

The "Windy" City was Fun!

This is a picture of our view at dinner-it really was beautiful!

Well, for our 4th anniversary Nate took me to Chicago. We had a fabulous dinner at the Hancock building at the Signature on the 95th-the view was absolutely breath-taking. Then, after dinner being the celebrity freak and celeb gossip magazine lover that I am I had to go to the Peninsula for a drink. That is where Jennifer Aniston stayed when she filmed in Chicago. It was beautiful there and then Camron told us to go to the Nomi for a drink which is on top of the Park Hyatt hotel. It was lots of fun. Then on Friday we shopped in the morning on the Magnificent Mile and had lunch at Geno's for some Chicago style pizza. We spent way too much money, but we never do this so it was well worth it.

And for Greyson let's just say you know the saying "when the cats away the mice will play".......well "while the parents were away Grey....SLEPT!" When he is with mommy he does not sleep as good as the reports I got from Granny Ann.....hmmmmmm I will have to do some investigating on this little bugger--I am starting to think I am being played...He knows he has me wrapped around his little finger-FOR SURE!

Here is the couple on their big night out and I do have to give a shout out to Auntie Amy-she made us the reservations at the fabulous Hancock building!!!

Here's Nate in front of the Hancock-hard to tell...

Us...on Friday at Geno's for some pizza

Nate waiting patiently for his pizza...

It was a great night and we had a really fun time being up in the city!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment