Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dinner Time

at Granny Ann's and Papa Mike's house!!! We got invited over to eat dinner and anybody who knows Grey's mommy knows that she would never turn down dinner because that means that she gets out of cooking...lol! Anyway, granny Ann made us yummy steaks, some cauliflower, and some potatoes. And then, for the best part, she also made us yummy banana splits for dessert. Actually I would have jumped to dessert with Papa Mike if it were up to me, but mommy made me eat some mixed vegetables and then some apricots. But, then I did get to dive into some of that banana split a little later! It was a perfect summer dinner, however we wish we could say the same about the weather.


Eating that dessert with Papa Mike...


mmmm...good




Granny giving me my bottle...

I spotted Livy with dessert first so I tried to hit her up, but no such luck-hah!


Still trying...


Enough with that, I'll move onto the sucker that will give me some...hah!


Playin' with Uncle Alex...




And finally the cook...aka...granny Ann...giving me a grilling lesson

She sure knows how to cook some steaks



Thought for the day...
“One can say everything best over a meal.”

George Eliot










No comments:

Post a Comment