Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lost for 2 seconds and then found...

Yesterday I was putting away some laundry, which I usually try to do when Grey is sleeping. Let me re-phrase that, I try to do almost everything while Grey is sleeping. Anyway, I was just going around the house putting things away and I could hear him babbling and squealing, all of our outlets are covered now and all the doors were shut. But, then it got so so quiet and I happened to be in the back room getting more laundry. I checked both bedrooms and no Grey and the lights were off in the bathroom, but I could see a little head peeking out from in the shower. So, I flipped on the lights and look what I found. He was lost for 2 seconds and then I found the little bugger.

Apparently Grey wanted a shower!





No comments:

Post a Comment