Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mommy and Me play dates are always

FUN!!! We are getting out more and more for these summer days. Today our friend Brandi had a mommy and me play date for the kiddos. Livy joined us too because she has lots of friends there too. It was not your typical summer day, but aside from the weather we had a pretty good time. We had some yummy mexican food and played outside. My mom put me down in the grass to crawl around but I was just not up for that today, so I mainly just chilled in my stroller and watched all the kids run around. I know I will be doing that stuff very soon. I was very happy just staying close to my mommy today and she takes those rare days when she can get them let me tell you.

Livy giving T-ball lessons to the kiddos


Livy and Miss Mack

Grey liked the swing...

Livy's all business on bikes these days

Pushin' Lyla

After the play date we hung out at Grandma Joyce's for a little bit.
Auntie Kathy

My cool cuz Mary...

Goofin' around...

I love the remote control

The gang...

Mommy and me...

And this was me after everybody left grandma Joyce's house. Livy and Mary were heading to the petting zoo and I just could not handle that! So, my mommy took her "hall" pass and headed to the mall while I caught some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's!


Thought for the day:
"One of the virtues of being very young is that you don't let the facts get in the way of your imagination." ~Sam Levenson










No comments:

Post a Comment