Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Florida Day 2

Day two was much warmer. We started the day off with a nice morning walk on the beach. It was a little chilly in the morning....hence the fact that we have our sweatshirts on...
















This is just to show you how windy it was in the morning...

Then we saw this.....a jellyfish....and a dead one at that! Good thing it was too cold to go in the ocean...although after seeing the size of this thing I would not have gone in anyway






This is how Grey was the whole week....ALL smiles







Then it was onto playing in the sand...it was well worth my $4 to buy Grey a bucket and some sand toys down there




















The afternoon was much warmer and we were able to hit up the beach
















He kept going up to the people next to us and sitting by their tent...

and daddy kept having to go get him and bring him back




I'll just pull my dad's big toy...lol!







or sit on him...







A little close up for you of the sand boogers....





Just chillin'



















had to get the toes in the sand...













Surf's up dude!





I love that beach grass for pictures....it makes the BEST background




Then Grey spotted this....he thought he owned the thing...lol!




and then decided to go in the guy's booth....luckily the guy was not around and had no business that day...







Just some kids playing with the hammocks in front of our resort



Then it was inside to take a tubby and nap and then out to eat. But first, he had to of course play with the hotel room phone. That was one of the first things we had to do-unplug the phone so he could play with it.





We tried out Crabby Bills this night for dinner. Camron recommended it to us and it was really good! I ate some crab legs, Nate had some fried oysters, and Grey went with the Chicken Fingers.





A view from our hotel room. It was so pretty.



Chasing Grey before dinner and I wanted Nate to get a picture of my shoes. I wasn't sure how they looked...lol!




another view







Check out that stance...



This is the only pic I took at Crabby Bills...I should have taken a pic of my King crab legs!





and then when we got back from dinner Nate took some photos of "Mommy and Grey Fun"





I got a little red on the second day





We also had some good laughs with the safe in our room because that was Grey's little hideaway spot...Everything went into the safe so if we were missing something we knew where to look!




3 comments:

  1. yes you are a little red, but I think Nate Dog got more red...the shoes look hot seriously I want them!!! and I like the whole outfit. I wish I knew how to put something like that together! Where is the outfit from? Grey on the beach is too cute...especially when he discovered the jet ski! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D, you are cracking me up with the clothes....I really can't tell you where I got the leggings because I can't remember and I think I got the top at rue 21?!?!!? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! love the sand boogers...and of course the shoes! wish there was something next to the jellyfish so we could compare it's size, it looks huge. yuck!

    ReplyDelete