Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Alex's Birthday

Yesterday we got back from Flordia about 11am and the rest of my day was spent unpacking, doing laundry, putting that laundry away, and chasing around a toddler while Nate had to do some MEGA homework. He was a little behind on his masters class from vacation. However, after many hours of work later and a little migraine in there, he did manage to get himself caught up!
And as for myself, I did manage to get all the laundry done from vacation and Grey took about three naps yesterday. He was doing some catching up as well. Then, last night we all went out to eat for Uncle Alex's 26th birthday! He got to choose the place and it was Applebee's! So we all sipped on margaritas in honor of Uncle Alex. Well not all of us sipped on margaritas, one of us sipped on some water! Grey was a major ham at dinner and entertained us with his lovely pig sounds and I think everyone around us as well. Happy Birthday Uncle Alex!!!




PS. I am still working on uploading ALL my pics from Florida. I wish all of you a blessed Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment