Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Random...

because I really don't have words to tie all of these pictures together, hence the title.  But, these are just pics that I have taken throughout the week.....

Grey and mommy in front of the Christmas tree...


He's my dishwasher.....I hope he likes doing it this much when he's 15...;)


I love those chubby little hands




always "stylin'" isn't he...lol!


Not very happy in his "Cool new" hat.....it actually was Nate's ski hat when he was younger and Dee Dee found it up in the attic so now it's Grey's.....



Christmas Cocktails of course......water with lemon please for this prego....

play time with Auntie Mims


and a little color time of the North Pole

The Dudes


The Dudes on his horsey


and that's all for this random Friday folks.....
Have a great weekend......

1 comment: