Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

He's my Knight in Shining Armor...

and that's just what St. Nick brought.

St. Nick came Sunday night, so we put our shoes out and on Monday morning Grey and Nate had a surprise.  I think I was more excited than Grey.  He casually sat down, asked for his orange juice and a doughnut and was good to go.  I proceeded with.....what did St. Nick bring you?  Then he noticed and thought it was pretty cool!

This year, St. Nick brought Grey a "knight in shining armor" nutcracker and that's exactly what he is to me:)


He wanted to play with it, but instead we found a place for it among our collection

and this year St. Nick brought Nate a "golfer" Nutcracker...

Grey thought the sword was cool.....





and last but not least......."Grey show me your teeth."  And here you have it!

St. Nick was good to us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment