Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just a funny little Kinder story

for you.

So, a little boy from my class comes in this morning (he is 5 - baby of our class) and he has an ice pack on his tongue from Nurse Mary.  (Oh I love Nurse Mary - she was my nurse in high school and she is just the best).  Anway, I asked him what happened and he told me a 2nd grader told him to put his tongue to a pole outside and so of course he did.  This little boy of mine is the sweetest thing and would do anything you tell him to do.  So, his tongue did get all cut up and Mary had him rinse with peroxide and so on but I'm sure his tongue will be sore. 

I thought this only happened in the Christmas Story, but apparently not.  I didn't want to laugh and I didn't in front of him, but when I got to the lounge today we had a little chuckle about it.  Those darn "big" kids sometimes just think they are soooo cool......

Anyway, the little boy is fine and he says it doesn't even hurt....so that's good!

1 comment: