Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nothin' like a little Park Therapy

Saturday mornings are spent cleaning for me....dust the furniture, vaccuum, clean the floors, stamp out the rugs, clean the kitchen, do the laundry....you know the drill.....Well today I just couldn't keep up and so declared yet another park kind of morning.....

Just another one of those feelings that I know my house will still be there and my cleaning will still need to get done and eventually it will, but for that moment I needed to be with my little and out in the fresh air taking in more of those special moments.  Grey and I were both still in our pajamas, but it didn't matter, we were heading to the park.  We put on our shoes, grabbed some sweatshirts, I grabbed the camera and off we went.  I did make a pit stop at the bank but then it was hi ho to the park from there.

We picked up Grey's partner in crime as well.


How do you like Grey's get-up?  His camo PJs and he told me he wanted to wear his "manny" boots today



They would run and then pretend to fall down...





Livy then showed Grey and I some of her stellar jumps









Then they spotted a squirrel....You'd think they never saw one before...It must have been a long winter...




And so now, I'm back at home, Greyson is napping, the baby is currently having a party in my tummy, and I will finish my cleaning.  See, I told you it would get done.  So glad I got my park therapy today.

1 comment:

  1. nothing like a little park therapy ... i TOTALLY agree!! it's so good to let the littles run off all of their energy!

    ReplyDelete