Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

"Pregnantest", "Pregnanter", "Pregnant"

Saturday we headed to Edwardsville for my cousin Sarah's baby shower....We were the 3 pregos at the party.  Sarah is my dad's sister Melanie's daughter.  Emily is married to Sarah's brother -my cousin Eric - (okay now that we've got that out of the way.....)



    Sarah                           Emily (my cousin in-law)       me (26weeks)


It was fun seeing all my cousins who I never get to see.  And can you see the white background out the window?  It was SNOWING.....couldn't believe it!  Here we were down 3 hours South of us and it was snowing at the end of March...never fails...


Anyways, Sarah is due at the end of May...Emily is due around June 20th...and well for me I'm the very end of June...so we had to get our pics taken...Grammy Ann was especially in charge of these photos because if it wasn't for her they would have never been taken...
It's always fun to see the progress!


Oh and by the way I think we are finally back up and running.  We bought a computer.  I can't believe we waited this long.

2 comments:

  1. cute! love a bunch of preggo ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. family counseling services

    ReplyDelete