Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!

"You have brains in your head.  You have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself any direction you choose."  Dr. Suess

"Today you are you, that is truer than true.  There is no one alive who is youer than you."  Dr. Suess

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”  Dr. Suess

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”  Dr. Suess

“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”  Dr. Suess

Just a couple of my faves by Dr. Suess!!!

I'm bringing home Dr. Suess books tonight for Grey.  He LOVES all the rhyming!

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!  (I still don't have my computer-just sayin')  aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. D loves rhyming too! I love those quotes. The first two would be my fav! Have fun reading with Grey today :)

    ReplyDelete