Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Aquatics for TOTS!

So, about a month ago I saw that the Y had an advertisement for a swim class for TOTS! I jumped on this right away and signed Grey up. It was only $20.00 and there are about 7 or 8 sessions. We go every Monday and Wednesday from 5:40-6:10. Only 30 minutes. Well, last night was our first night. It was a great way to split up the night and some bonding time for mommy, daddy, and Grey. Nate got in the water last night, but it is my turn Wed. We are gonna split it up. lol! I did good...I put my ham in the oven before we left...Grey had some organic yogurt for a snack before we left and we were good to go...Although I do have to tell you I kinda forgot about the size of his swim trunks because they were from the summer....so they were size 6-12 months....Now Grey was able to fit in them but with the little swimmer he had on things were a little "tight" in those trunks and Grey's belly was sure showin' (that's all I am gonna say about that)...

At first, Grey was not too sure, but once he got in the water he really loved it. It is never too early to get them in that water...I would never want him to be afraid of it...Anyway, the class was really cute last night. We just sang songs in a circle doing "pool" stuff and there were about 15 total TOTS in the class and it was nice to see an even amount of moms and dads there. Nate thought he was going to be the only dad there with a bunch of women doing the hokey pokey in the water. Lucky for him he was not the only dad and he did a very good job with the hokey pokey I might add and Grey really had fun!

Here we go...still not too sure even though he was in the pool all summer....I guess we forgot and needed a little reminder...

He swam on his back...which he really seemed to like...






We wet the hair

Now we are down to business

He swam on his belly


He was hangin' on the railing...













No comments:

Post a Comment