Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A glimpse into our family photo shoot...


So last weekend my friend Emilie did our family photo shoot. She takes absolutely beautiful pictures in just the right places. Greyson was pretty much ALL over the place but Em was so good...she was on the ground, rolling all over the place, down on her knees, in the leaves just to capture that perfect "glimpse" of our beautiful baby Grey! Here are a few she so generously sent to my email. Thanks Em! I love the pics and I can't wait to see the rest of them! Although, I know my wallet can wait because I know I won't be able to decide and end up buying way more than I should!















And also.........Today is Grammy Ann's birthday! We have lots of birthdays in November! Happy Birthday Grandma! Love you! We will get a picture up later...of course!



2 comments: