Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

He knows who is MAMA is!

Yesterday I had to "take in" a very precious moment to me. I really have not had this yet. I think it's because we are never really around too many different people. We are always with grammy Ann, grammy Joyce, or Aunt Amy and of course me......his mommy!

When I pick Grey up after work I always of course get a hug and a kiss but then it's back to what he was doing....like hey mom I know you just got back from work but I'm busy here....kinda thing...Well yesterday Grey and I ran to the mall and now when i go there we usually have to make a pit stop at the play area there....Grey LOVES it! Well, Grey was playing and I was following him around like a proud mama just smiling at him the whole way and he was crawling at the time and NOT looking up....well I was not too far but he got to this ladies foot looked up with this really WEIRD face that I had never seen before looked like he was ready to cry BUT then he SPOTTED ME and it really did melt my heart. He got the biggest, widest grin on his face and literally ran to me like he hadn't seen me in "ages." It really made my day....it was really nothing.....but it was a BIG something to me! I love you Grey!

Grey was trying to get the gum in my mouth here!


Just playin' around with some pics and doing some editing so I posted this one! Just look at that face!


No comments:

Post a Comment