Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Bead Man...

Greyson really likes beads. He likes to carry them when he walks around too. So, last weekend Aunt Amy was showering him with beads and counting as she put them around him....Then she went on about.....This is HOW many ***** Grey saw at Mardi Gras!!! Then she really went to town with them.....He's quite the little man huh ladies!?!?!? lol....or quite the little ladies TOT we'll just say...I mean who could handle to get this many beads at Mardi Gras-hah!





































Sidenote***Greyson you better not come home to me when you are "of" age with this MANY beads...I mean maybe a few, but NOT this many especially if you are hangin' out with Jayne in St. Louis for Mardi Gras...lol
Nate and I went with Adam and Georgia one year to St. Louis for Mardi Gras and let's just say it gets a little crazy!
Happy Friday to all and to all a very Happy Hour!!!


1 comment:

  1. I like the pics where he starts to strip of the beads! He's like auntie...they are too heavy, I mean im just a little dude :-) Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete