Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Grey's 1st Haircut!

Here are the pics for you of Grey's 1st hair cut...

Before the first cut...



After we got home and in our Pj's...see he still has his curls...thank goodness...


Well, I finally caved and Greyson got his 1st hair cut done last night with Abbie! Abbie does my hair and she would be the only one I would want to do this on Grey for the first time. He cried a little but then he was fine....I have his first curls in an envelope that I will have to add to his baby book! It was a big event....we had the camcorder going and the camera...


2 comments:

  1. ok I couldn't hear the video on the hotel computer but now that I am on my laptop I am cracking up. Nate totally kept getting a shot of his converse shoes and the budlight comment at the end was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete