Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet Life

is because of my sweet baby boy who lately is having a tantrum/meltdown every single day over something little and make that 20 times a day, but my love for him just grows and grows and grows.  Grey you have ripped my heart right out of me.  I never ever knew what motherhood could bring or the feelings it would reach for within me, but it has sparked a light that will burn forever and I LOVE THAT and I LOVE YOU!  I could photograph you ALL the time....you just light me up!  And if you only knew how much you are loved little boy.......it's just amazing how we ALL tote around you.....good/bad.....happy/sad....laughing/crying.....you just make our life a whole lot sweeter and the least I can do as your mama is say thank you!

Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best.


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched -they must be felt with the heart.


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.


This face I just love to photograph....Oh how you make me smile...


The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.



Laughter......it's a pretty good medicine so they say.....I would have to agree.....


I want to remember these little chubby toes forever...


Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.


When you have brought up kids, there are memories you store directly in your tear ducts.


The little moments of my little boy.....I think I've captured a lot of good ones so far in these 18 months and they make the world look a whole lot brighter...keep lookin' up little boy!


The trials and triumphs of trying to entertain your toddler while taking their picture.....I have also captured plenty of these moments as well and those too still make life pretty damn sweet...


I'm so lucky to have you in my life.......I'm so lucky to be your one and only mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment