Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just an ordinary day

so why not get some more practice with my camera?

I made my two boys coordinate outfits along with myself, packed up my tripod and off we went!!!  My tripod worked out pretty good except for the fact that it took like 10 minutes for one photo because I had to keep making sure it was just right ;) ......Nate wanted us to go into Oglesby so he could look for mushrooms....he told me there were railroad tracks in that area (which is what I wanted for scenery) but he didn't tell me we had to "truck" it through all kinds of poison ivy as well...it just made it all the more interesting...  Here are all the pics from our little excursion...








 “Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.”























What feeling is so nice as a child's hand in yours?















I think it turned out pretty good thanks to my awesome camera!  I just love that thing!~

4 comments:

  1. love the pics leesh! you (and nate) are doing a great job!

    the camera is my most favorite purchase ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!!
    My nice Nikon camera dropped and I have been without it for about a week. I'm lost without that thing!!! Hopefully my new lens arrives soon! Looks like you are really enjoying your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Molly and Natalie! Natalie I have a Nikon as well and yes I love it! I hope your lens arrives really SOON!!! It's a must to have that thing on hand...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I recognize those painted kids!!!! Suzan

    ReplyDelete