Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Livy Lou

I feel like this was my first official photo shoot....lol!  I mean I take pics of my kid everyday so I thought he deserved a break...lol!  Anyway, I rounded up Livy last night and basically when I found a cool spot or I "thought" was a cool photo spot we would get out of the car and try some pictures out.  It was about 6:30...the time of day was perfect...that sunset time makes for some really awesome pictures.  Nate and Grey came with us for the first "round" of pictures because Nate found this really cool spot down behind a park by our house that I didn't even know existed.  Needless to say, I will be taking Greyson back there very soon for some pics.  Here are the photos...(In case you don't know by now, Livy is my cousin!)













































A baby girl...one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today.
-- Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. She's a beauty. LOVE her hair and those purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete