Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's been going on?

Well for starters, Granny Ann, Grandma Joyce, and Aunt Amy are officially off duty.  Nate has been done so he has been watching Grey until he starts his "summer" work next week.  I haven't asked too many questions....All I know is that they have been fishing at Baker's Lake, they went to Moore's one day (and they had to leave because Grey was not very good), and they have been on a ride out on the golf cart!  I also know that when I come home, Nate heads right out the door for a beer-lol!

On another note, would you believe that I managed to catch another bug?  I can't!  It started Monday, I wasn't feeling let's say "up to par" like I usually am.  I made it through the day at school but when I got home I started puking, so not only did Nate have "day duty" he had "night duty" as well.  I had to go in Tuesday morning to get my sub plans ready because I was absolutely wiped and still puking.  I came home and the puking stopped before lunch time so that was good and I was able to eat some toast for supper Tues. night.  I did make it to school yesterday, but I was still not myself and very tired.  I am feeling much better though, but now my mom has it:(((  She should have never stopped over to check on me Tuesday night.  She has the same thing I did.  So since Papa Mike needed supper he treated Nate, Grey, and I to some yummy Igloo!  He thought he'd let granny Ann just keep resting, and she is feeling a little better too.

So let's share some pictures of the last couple days around here, shall we?

Just to report, Greyson has been doing very good with his nightly duties of watering mommy's flowers!






This was from Saturday.....I was trying to take our picture in the mirror

It didn't work


This was some balloon fun yesterday.....I brought a balloon home from school and Grey was just playing with it...




But he kept letting it go and then I would have to get it for him...



This was Grey when I asked him to show me his teeth




Getting mad again over the balloon


and again


okay i handed it to him...told him not to let it go...but do you think he would listen?

NOPE....so here's the mad face again...



checkin' himself out



me too!  lol!


Yep I was just playin.....and Grey was watching my every move, so what do you think he did after this one?


Tried to stick his tongue out too!


This is how happy I am that I only have 2 days left of school....Grey not so much...hah!


and then getting into trouble with my camera case.....not a good idea....that's OFF limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment